SALES CONSULTANT – MARINE PRODUCTS
Superior Jetties manufactures and installs a large variety of floating marinas, pontoons and industrial systems internationally.
We are hiring motivate sales professionals for positions that requires prospecting, lead follow up, evaluation of client needs, quoting and closing of technical sales.
To be successful the incumbent would need to demonstrate the following –
- Proven track record of prospecting, follow up and closing sales.
- Excellent organisation, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and sound skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM software.
- Professional manner and presentation and the ability to develop relationships
- An understanding of engineering principles
- Enthusiastic, energetic and ethical standards are expected and the position allows you to work autonomously
Previous sales and quoting experience with a technical product that necessitates customisation will be useful. A personal understanding of, and passion for, the marine industry and boating is beneficial.
The position is available as a full commission/independent contractor opportunity for an individual with their own sales business. Possible income levels will interest experienced sales people, and in-house product and company process training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates should forward a detailed resume that addresses the requirements specified and covers all employment/contracting history, qualifications and current address details.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only the most suitably qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussions.