Superior has recently launched a brand new innovative safety handrail system called the EDGE, the EDGE is a rotomoulded seamless upright that comes in high visibility colours and can be installed in a matter of minutes. The EDGE is available to buy in kit form for the Superior UMD module range and will be available soon with a concrete mount and scaffold mount options.
Standing 1.0m tall this product meets Australian and New Zealand standards and can be installed in minutes. The aluminium hand rail inserts come complete with end caps to seal out any water or debris from building up inside the product. The stanchion has been through a rigorous r and d development program including a FEA analysis.
- Odourless and inert
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- Light weight construction
- Available in yellow or SuperiorWORK green colours
- Uses 2 bolts to secure in place
- Quick adaption of kick rail using 4 bolts
- Greater resistance to fuel and acidic conditions
- Seamless construction
- UV 11 rating High UV
For more information on the EDGE visit this page